Wednesday, May 6, 2009

miss him so much!!

God! I miss him so much. Seems like we can't be apart for long time. Every night thinking that is he miss me as much as I miss him? Hope to meet you soon. Really miss the old days. Miss all his jokes and when him 'membebel'. 
  • How I miss his tense face when he has to wait for me to get ready. 
  • His red face when I say that my make up is not enough and I have to put some more. Even I always say that I really hate when he pushed me to get ready faster now I miss it.
  • Really miss when he tease me with his questions. 
  • When he ask me the same question until I get mad.
  • When he make me wait for you while you lock his motor. Even I always scold his but now I miss it.
  • When he take me to eat what I want.
  • When we watched movies and share our drinks.
  • How we always try something new.
  • When we compete playing the basketball, bowling and pool. Yeah..I always loose but I don't care as long as it's he the winner.
Thanks for everything. Hope that we can see each other as soon as possible. Take care of yourself while I'm not around.

No comments: