Thursday, June 18, 2009

hahaha

yes! i'm updating twice today. back to back. haha.. if you can watch CSI back to back why not you read my post back to back? (do i sound selfish?) and yes one more. now i'm updating using english. why? i have no reason. should i have reason on what language that i want to you. it's up to me. don't really care what people will say (selfish again) haha..

not everyday i use english. as for real i do more comford using my own language. i have i own language? haha.. translating malay to english make it sound so funny. don't you think so? i only speak in english when needed and when i get angry. really angry. why is that so? for me i think it is more polite when i speak in english when i get mad. don't know why. you may ask cik shaffiq. he knows me better. when i start speaking in english he knows that i am really mad of something.

bad habit? i don't think so. it improved my english as well. i admit that i am not so good in english. luckly, i enter UIA and i have to speak in english. got one friend from bangladesh and she is my lab partner. really nice girl and she is the one that force me to speak in english. i have to!
she would not understand any word in malay.. hukhuk... and also lucky me i got foreign student for my roommate. purely prom china. did noot understand malay. i got foreign roommate twice! and both are from china! can you imagine?

i think english is important. before this i never though that english is needed in my life because i am surrounded will all malaysian. people speak in malay. so guys and girls. start speak in english eventhough it is broken english and sometimes you may speak wrongly but trust me you won't learn if you did not try.


No comments: